Thursday, September 13, 2007

Overwhelmingly pretty, just like me


Okay so I haven't updated my blog in a while because I am in Paris. Wow. Seriously I walk around and think "am I on vacation or am I hear to learn"

Of course the answer is that I am on vacation. Paris is so gorgeous and you would be shocked by just how good looking alot of the people are on the subway. The people on SEPTA look, shall we say, some what less glamorous. Although I think I met a girl on the R5 named Glamorous once...

Anyway I am living with a lovely woman named Gisele and her two sons Virgile (18) and Leopold (16) in Vincennes, which is not technically in Paris but is just right out side. I am right on the high speed metro line so I am like 20 minutes from the heart of the city.

God its gorgeous here. I wish I had wi-fi (which the french adorably called "wee-fee") but I should be getting it soon.

A la prochaine!

No comments: